Rusinah Baskha. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 12, 2021

Songs and Poem

 

 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

        Hi Students, Here a new materials, this meeting we shall learn about Song 🎤🎵🎶. Do You like song? what your favorite song?  Now it is time to entertain the class. Yes, I think all people like song. Okay, before continue our lesson. Let's see the goal of learning. 
TUJUAN PEMBELAJARAN
  • Interpreting Social Functions and Linguistic Elements of Song Lyrics related to Teenager Life of SMA / MA / SMK / MA  
  • Capturing Contextual Meanings Regarding Social Functions and Linguistic in Elements Song Lyrics Related to Teenager Life of SMA / MA / SMK / MA  
  • Menafsirkan Fungsi Sosial dan Unsur Kebahasaan Lirik Lagu terkait    Kehidupan Remaja  SMA/MA/SMK/MAK.
  • Menangkap Makna Secara Kontektual Terkait Fungsi Social Dan Unsur Kebahasaan Lirik Lagu Terkait Kehidupan Remaja SMA/MA/SMK/MA
I have a dream - Westlife

I have a dream

A song to sing

To help me cope

With anything

If you see the wonder

Of a fairy tale

You can take the future

Even if you fail

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

I'll cross the stream

I have a dream, oh yeah

I have a dream (I have a dream)

A fantasy (fantasy)

To help me through (help me through)

Reality (reality)

And my destination (destination)

Makes it worth the while (worth the while)

Pushing through the darkness (through the darkness)

 

 

Still another mile (another mile)

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

I'll cross the stream (cross the stream)

I have a dream

I have a dream (oh yeah)

A song to sing (song to sing)

To help me cope

With anything

If you see the wonder (if you see the wonder)

Of a fairy tale (of a fairy tale)

You can take the future

Even if you fail

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know this time is right for me (right for me)

I'll cross the stream (cross the stream)

I have a dream (have a dream)

I'll cross the stream (cross the stream)

I have a dream

 


DEFINITION
Song is a composition of tone or voice in sequence, combination a temporal relation to produce a musical composition that has unity and continuity.

SOCIAL FUNCTION
Songs are used to express feeling and idea in an entertaining world. Songs can be used to deliver social criticism. The moral values are hidden in the lyrics.

STRUCTURE
  1. Intro The introduction establishes melodic, harmonic, and/or rhythmic related to the main body of song.
  2. Verse It is the section of the song structure that tells the story. This is the exposition describing the scene or the person, or an emotion.
  3. Chorus of  Refrain A chorus is the most repeated section, so it’s easiest remember. A chorus is the summary of the song story.
  4. Break A break is actually a brief “rest”  or “post” for the core melody within a song used to add further dimension and excitement.
  5. Bridge This is the part of the song that shifts. It can suddenly change tempo, or volume, or instrumentation.
  6. Outro or Coda This is the end of the road  for the song. It can repeat the intro, chorus or a refrain as in outro, or a bridge with an instrumental solo.

MANY GENRES OF MUSIC

·        Rock
·       Jazz
·       Classical
·       blues
·       R&B
·       Country
·       Hip-Hop
·       Reggae
·       Electronic

LANGUAGE FEATURES

  1. Lyrics are written in first, second, or third person given on the specific perspective you choose. Often time point of views change in lyrics, but only when needed.
  2. The use rhyming words. A rhyme is a linguistic style, based on consonant or similar sound of two or more syllabus or whole words at the end of one line; rhymes are the most commonly used in poetry and songs.
  3. They use alliteration. It is a stylistic device in which a number of words, having the same first consonant sound, a core close together in a series, for example: a big bully beats a baby boy.
  4. Some songs use poetic devices such as figure of speech and imagery. While songs can paint a vivid picture since they are longer medium, imagery can be found in just a single sentences as well.
  5. Some songs use amusing word play and slang language.

Okay Students, Let's sing this song before we learn!


Dreams
Langston Hughes (1902-1967)
 
Hold fast to dreams 
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
 
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Find me on

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube

Jumlah Viewer Sampai Saat ini: